Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

#13 of Top 17 Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood (RUKKY SANDA)


13 RUKKY SANDA- I Can Even Marry One Who Has No Religion

30 year old Rukky granted this interview to Bellanaija 2 years ago:
Let’s talk about more romantic stuff now.
What do you think about marriage?

Marriage is a beautiful thing. If you find somebody to wake up with you every single morning, someone that wants to spend the rest of their life with you, that’s wonderful.
Continue..ls marriage on your radar now?
Right now, I’m not even dating. Not at all. I’m dating this work that I’m doing now. I’d probably be the worst person in a relationship at this point in time.

As a Muslim, can you marry someone not practicing the same religion as yours?

What is my business?
 I can marry anybody. I can even marry someone that has no religion.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook